As a comedian, one of the things you fear is another comic stealing your material. It’s happened a few times to me. Not a lot you can do except address it and then move on. What I never imagined would happen is that someone would steal my identity for an online dating site. A Facebook friend, Michelle Jones, alerted me to this being the case on the OK Cupid website. This AJ Walker went as far as even using my old Myspace photo. (see below) How 2007 is this guy or what? Here is what this duplicitous maniac has offered up for a profile. In bold type is my breakdown of what the real Scott Long list would say.
31 / M / Straight / Single
46/TG/Hetero-curious/Married (btw, appreciate you are selling me as a 31 yr old male, though.)
- White Yes
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m). I’m 6 ft, but close.
- Body Type
- Fit Considering how much people lie on these, that is pretty accurate.
- Yes Nope
- Rarely Right
- Never Rare to Medium Rare
- Christianity Wrong. Btw, thou shalt never lie–about your online status. Book of Jobs
- Taurus Aquarius
- Working on college/university I think I graduated from University of Iowa.
- Computer / Hardware / Software Nerds!!!
- $40,000–$50,000 Who am I to say?
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them Has kids, but might not want them.
- Dislikes dogs and dislikes cats Half of that is right.
- Girls who like guys Can’t argue their, but also girls who like girls intrigue me, as well.
- Ages 21–32 21-62 (I’m open to a wide demo.)
- For new friends, short-term dating I have enough friends, I’m in need of some lady to get down with by the middle of the first date.